The Vlaamse Gaai is a beautiful vacation home in the wooded village of Oost-Vlieland. It is quiet and has the forest as its backyard, yet is less than a five-minute walk from the cozy village center with stores, cafes and restaurants. You can reach the harbor after a few minutes' walk and the North Sea beach after 10 minutes' cycling. The vacation home is suitable for seven people.
With a comfortable sitting area and an LCD TV, the living room is a wonderful place to relax. The characteristic fireplace adds to the atmosphere. The luxury kitchen is fully equipped with all necessary appliances and an extensive inventory, so you can prepare the most delicious dishes. From the living room you have access to a balcony where you can enjoy the sun.
Due to the high altitude and stairs, this vacation home is not suitable for guests with mobility problems.
- Three bedrooms:
- One bedroom with three single beds (3 x 90/200 cm)
- One bedroom with a double bed (2 x 80/200 cm box springs)
- One bedroom with a bunk bed (2 x 90/200 cm)
- Separate toilet
- Utility room with washer and dryer
- Living room with open kitchen and fireplace