The Leeuwerik is a thatched semi-detached house on the edge of the dunes, overlooking the pine forest and just 300 meters from the beautiful North Sea beach. This vacation home sleeps seven and can be combined with the Duinpieper for groups of up to 14.
The Leeuwerik and the Duinpieper are attractively furnished and offer a cozy living room with sitting area, an open kitchen and a spacious dining table for seven. Through the doors in the living room you have access to the sunny terrace at the front of the house, where you can enjoy the outdoors at the comfortable garden set for seven.
- Hall with wardrobe
- Living room with open kitchen and patio doors to terrace
- Shower and separate toilet
- Storage room with washing machine
- Three bedrooms:
- Two bedrooms with double beds (2x 80/210 cm and 140/200 cm)
- One bedroom with bunk beds (2x 80/190 cm) and a single bed (90/200 cm)
- Two bedrooms are equipped with a sink